Hifonics, leaders in the field of aftermarket high power car audio, turns 35 in 2016. To celebrate this 35th Anniversary, Hifonics has announced a new series of amplifiers in the famous Brutus line, the Brutus Elite 35 or BE35. As with all Elite amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers, the BE35 are designed for non-internet distribution and reserved exclusively for Hifonics Elite dealers.
“The Elite program has been very successful for our top tier dealers. Many of our Elite dealers have been in the family for the full 35 year run. Brutus has always been the bread and butter of their Hifonics business and this year’s new BE35 is the best Brutus line our engineers have ever designed.” – Ted Henricks, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Hifonics offers Super A/B Class™ full range and Super D-Class™ mono subwoofer amplifiers to continue the 35th Anniversary celebration of Hifonics. The Brutus ELITE or “BE35” offers several 2 and 4 channel full range with several mono amps along with a killer 5 channel that utilizes both Super A/B Class™ and Super D-Class™ in the same amplifier – the best part is the 5th channel is 1 ohm stable, which is unheard of in five channel high performance amplifiers. The big bruiser in the line is the Brutus BE35 2500.1D delivering 2500 watts at 1ohm.
These Brutus amplifiers are available exclusively from Hifonics ELITE Dealers
Inside the Brutus Elite 35th Anniversary Amplifiers
Similar to the SUPER AMPS, the Brutus Elite 35th Anniversary edition use powerful and efficient transformers and audiophile
Twin turbo power supply toroids in a Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply design assure that car voltage is maximized from battery through to output MOSFET devices.grade capacitors and resistors. Electrical components are both through-hole and surface mount pieces that are all secured to double sided military grade glass resin epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces. This ensures high voltage can pass through the circuit with minimal distortion in the signal path.
The BE35 Anniversary amplifiers also utilize Rock solid Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs which are selected by the Hifonics engineers to be balanced for power output. This keeps power smooth even during demanding peak in the music.
Brutus Elite Features
- Brutus Elite Design – The new Brutus Elite design is a throwback to the larger, heavier heatsinks of Hifonics’ heritage featuring an illuminated logo and illumination on the input and output side of the heatsink.
- Super D-Class™ – Mono Brutus Elite 35 amplifiers utilize the proprietary Super D-Class™ design which employs high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels ,Hifonics Super D-Class results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs.
- Super A/B Class™ – For full range amplifiers, Super A/B Class has been refined over three decades of engineering to deliver the highest level of sound quality and power efficiency. Even at very high listening levels, Hifonics Super A/B Class results in a smooth and linear high end with lower distortion plus higher current efficiencies and less heat buildup.
- Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET – The Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET is designed for music production vs just electronics output power. The Ultra-Fi FET produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion
- Tiffany Style RCA Connectors – Audiophile signal quality and maximum signal throughput with minimum distortion and maximum external noise rejection
- Illuminated, Molded and Angled Connectors – Secure connection for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Illuminated and angled for ease of access during installation.
- Low Noise Pre Amplifier – Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Nickel-plated RCA Inputs – Nickel-Plated RCA jacks create best connection and resist corrosion
- Multi-Mode – 2 channel & bridged mono operation allows flexible installation for amplifiers to run in two-channel or bridged mono mode
- Variable Electronic – Electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- High Grade Aluminum – Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink allows amplifier to quickly dissipate heat while producing maximum power
- 4-Way System Protection Circuitry – Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Bass Remote – All Mono and five channel amplifiers include a bass remote to put the bass control at arm’s length. The amplifiers protection condition is also shown by blue illumination for normal operation and red for a short being present and requires the attention of an installer
- Illuminated Logo – The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered on
The engineers at Hifonics are proud to offer the next logical evolution in the famous Brutus line with this wide selection of full range, multi-channel and mono car audio amplifiers. The 35th Anniversary of Hifonics is the perfect time to get into the #PowerOfTheGods.
Find out more about the Brutus Elite Car Amplifiers from one of our Elite Dealers