Hercules LTD 35 – Hercules 35th Anniversary
The Hercules LTD delivers the same Super A/B Class™ full range and Super D-Class™ technology and is available through a very select group of retailers both Brick & Mortar and our Authorized Online Sellers. The H35 line has several full range and mono amplifiers to allow everything from simple to elaborate system designs.
The big amplifier in the line is the H35 3000.1D Hercules LTD Amplifier delivering an impressive 3000 watts at 1ohm. This monster amplifier comes with built in crossovers and a bass remote, making it the perfect mono amplifier for any high powered subwoofer.
Inside the Hercules LTD 35th Anniversary Amplifiers
Hercules 35 use powerful and efficient transformers and audiophile grade capacitors and resistors. Electrical components are both through-hole and surface mount pieces that are all secured to double sided military grade glass resin epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces. This ensures high voltage can pass through the circuit with minimal distortion in the signal path.
Twin turbo power supply toroids in a Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply design assure that car voltage is maximized from battery through to output MOSFET devices.
The H35 Anniversary amplifiers also utilize Rock solid Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs which are selected by the Hifonics engineers to be balanced for power output. This keeps power smooth even during demanding peak in the music.
Hercules 35 Features
- Super D-Class™ – Mono Brutus Elite 35 amplifiers utilize the proprietary Super D-Class™ design which employs high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels ,Hifonics Super D-Class results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs.
- Super A/B Class™ – For full range amplifiers, Super A/B Class has been refined over three decades of engineering to deliver the highest level of sound quality and power efficiency. Even at very high listening levels, Hifonics Super A/B Class results in a smooth and linear high end with lower distortion plus higher current efficiencies and less heat buildup.
- Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET – The Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET is designed for music production vs just electronics output power. The Ultra-Fi FET produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion
- Low Noise Pre Amplifier – Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- Nickel-plated RCA Inputs – Nickel-Plated RCA jacks create best connection and resist corrosion
- Multi-Mode – 2 channel & bridged mono operation allows flexible installation for amplifiers to run in two-channel or bridged mono mode
- Variable Electronic – Electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- High Grade Aluminum – Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink allows amplifier to quickly dissipate heat while producing maximum power
- 4-Way System Protection Circuitry – Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Bass Remote – All Mono and five channel amplifiers include a bass remote to put the bass control at arm’s length. The amplifiers protection condition is also shown by blue illumination for normal operation and red for a short being present and requires the attention of an installer
- Illuminated Logo – The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amplifier is powered on
Hifonics is proud to offer the Hercules line with this wide selection of full range, multi-channel and mono car audio amplifiers. The 35th Anniversary of Hifonics are the perfect time to get into the #PowerOfTheGods.Find out more about the Hifonics Hercules LTD 35th Anniversary Amps at www.hifonics.com